Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stars Align for Celebrity Family Feud

I was already excited about Celebrity Family Feud because A.) I love the show and B.) It's one classic game show (along with The Newlywed Game) that deserves a revival.

Now, I'm triply excited to learn who the participating families are going to be, courtesy of Entertainment Weekly. Here are the showdowns I'm most looking forward to:

• Episode 2
-Mo'Nique and family vs. Vivica A. Fox and family -- I guarantee that this will be off the hook! I'm setting my TiVo now!

• Episode 3
-Ice-T and family vs. Joan Rivers/Melissa Rivers and family
-Raven-Symoné and family vs. Wayne Newton and family


• Episode 4
-The Kardashian/Jenner family (including Kim Kardashian and Bruce Jenner) vs. Deion Sanders and family -- The clash of the 'why-do-they-have-a-reality-show?' families.
-Ed McMahon and family vs. Tiki Barber and family

Celebrity Family Feud premieres on July 1 on NBC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home