Sunday, March 16, 2008

Catching up...

So, what's been going on in the world of television? Well, the strike is over. Whoopity-doo. We still won't see any new episodes of our favorite shows for at least another month...yes, month.


The Game is coming back next Sunday, yes, Sunday not Monday, with brand-new episodes. From what I've heard. Kelly gives Jason a final ultimatum on his steriod abuse and packs up Brittany and hits the bricks. Then Tasha hooks Malik up with Serena Williams as a way to boost his public image.


Dirt is back! Now, that's good news indeed. I love that show. It's not as raunchy as it was last season, but the wicked story lines more than make up for the lack of sex time.



As ashamed as I am to admit it, I am watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians. It's like a car wreck on the side of the road..you can't help but look and stare. Team Khloe!


And TVnista has found a new show...Greek on ABC Family. I downloaded a couple episodes on iTunes last week, and I was instantly hooked. And right on time, since the second season premieres next Monday. See you all there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home